Business owners, we know you’re busy. As successful business owners ourselves for over 20 years, we founded Noon Dalton to help us keep up with the high volume of administrative tasks that needed to be completed. Offshore outsourcing has been a gamechanger for our own businesses, and we’ll explain to you how assigning tasks to a business outsourcing company can work for you!
Hiring a business outsourcing company has become a common practice that allows businesses of all sizes to gain services and skills they would usually find hard to develop, because of either financial or manpower restrictions, or possibly a combination of both. Offshore outsourcing allows you to grow your business as and when you need to, without any major investment. Our infographic below outlines when, what and how to assign tasks to an outsourcing company.
When to Outsource
The right time to outsource varies from company to company, but when you and your current employees are unable to manage day-to-day tasks while growing the business, it may be time to consider outsourcing.
What to Outsource
There are typically two types of tasks that businesses outsource:
- Highly repetitive tasks, such as invoicing, purchasing, customer service and data entry
- Specialized knowledge tasks, such as accounting, IT, and social media marketing
How to Outsource
- Set clear goals from the start: Determine exactly what you want completed, the time frame, and the process you prefer for completing it.
- Establish clean communication channels: Set up a main point of contact for your Virtual Employee to go to with questions or issues, and establish how they are to be contacted for various issues.
- Provide training and explain your processes: Before getting started, provide a thorough explanation of how your business’ processes work.
- Provide feedback: This will help set best practices and quality standards
Getting Started with a Business Outsourcing Company
In your first call with a Noon Dalton team member, we’ll help you figure out what you need and determine whether our outsourcing services are a match. From there, we’ll help you get set up for success with your virtual employee by establishing a communication system, providing them with clear and detailed expectations, and creating a documented system. To learn more, contact us or call 1-877-820-6522